The Blast Pak PRO 25 Portable Compressed Air Dryer Package is the ideal solution for the mobile blasting and painting contractors. The Blast Pak PRO from Van Air Systems is a complete portable desiccant drying package engineered specifically for blasting and painting contractors. Completely assembled and welded to a forklift skid, with four lifting lugs, and built-in tie downs; the Blast Pak PRO dryers are easily lifted onto the back of a truck or trailer and moved around a job site.
The Blast Pak PRO first cools hot and wet air discharged from the compressor. Cooling forces a substantial quantity of entrained moisture to condense. But even after exiting the after-cooler, the air is saturated with vapor (100% relative humidity). The compressed air then passes through the drying vessel, which contains specially formulated desiccant called Dry-O-lite. The desiccant cuts the humidity of the air roughly in half. Air finally flows through an after-filter to trap any fine particles in the air flow.
- ASME Code Deliquescent Dryer Vessel
• Protective rock guard above aftercooler
• Air motor for after-cooler
• Filter Regulator Lubricator
- Particulate after-filter
- Open frame fork lift skid
- Lifting Lugs & steel fork lift skid for portability
- Tie downs to secure units for transport
- 2 Step Carboline exterior paint
- 2 Step interior paint system
- Four point lifting lugs & Tie downs
- Two dryer sight windows for desiccant viewing
- Hatch cover to easily add desiccant
- Manual drain valves
- Initial fill of Dry-O-Lite desiccant (Shipped separately)
- 15 Year prorated Warranty on Dryer Pressure Vessel (First 5 Years Full Warranty)
- Mobile Abrasive Blasting
- Rail Yards
The Van Air Blast Pak PRO Portable Compressed Air Dryer Package is specifically designed for the treatment of compressed air for mobile blasting and painting contractors.
Completely portable. Easy to operate. Easier to do your job.