Van Air MDV-400L Sentinel Drain Valve - 3/4" NPT Stainless Steel

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
SKU:
39-3311111
Now: $949.00
Was: $1,130.00
Frequently bought together:

Description

Whether you need the simplicity of a basic valve or the flexibility of added features, the Sentinel Series is your solution. Choose from two models, plus different options to fit the level of adjustment and controls you need.

MDV-400I
For dependable draining at consistent intervals choose Sentinel model MDV-400I. A power on LED and test button are conveniently located on the top cover. To reset the valve, simply adjust the switches on the internal circuit board.

MDV-400L
If you prefer an easy-to-use keypad for convenient timing adjustments and a handy LCD cycle status readout, choose Sentinel model MDV-400L. You'll never wonder "when it's set to fire again" with its continuous, clear countdown display of the remaining cycle or drain open times. Added features include external test and valve fault functions, both with LCD readout.

The Sentinel Series is also offered with a stainless steel valve, as well as several sizes and voltage options.

Zero Loss with Demand Draining:
For draining based on actual liquid levels, the Sentinel can operate in response to a liquid level sensor. When used as a demand drain, the Sentinel drains only liquid, eliminating air or gas loss and noise.

Reliably Manage Any Fluid with Ease:
For the most dependable, "round the clock" draining, install Van Air Sentinel Series drain valves.

The Sentinel's heavy-duty ball valve can manage virtually any fluid in a wide variety of uses, including cooling towers, portable installations, process tanks, separators, compressed air dryers and general condensate management.

With a high-quality, two-piece ball valve that resists clogging, the Sentinel provides maximum fluid flow and long-term reliability. Depend on it for nearly any fluid service.

Standard Features & Specifications

115 VAC 50/60 Hz
10' power cord w/ plug
Two-piece brass ball valve
1/2", 3/4" or 1" NPT connection
Thermoplastic top cover
Epoxy powder coated metal base
NEMA 4 enclosure

Ambient temperature range:
0? F to 120? F - MDV-400I
10? F to 120? F - MDV-400L

Maximum working pressure:
Brass - 600 psig
Stainless steel (optional) - 900 psig

Model MDV-400I Drain Valve:
Power on LED
External test button
Internal timing adjustment
Demand draining capability
Cycle time: from 30 min. to 30 hrs.
Open time: 5, 10, 15 and 20 sec.

Model MDV-400L Drain Valve:
LCD cycle status display
Demand draining capability
External test button
Cycle time: 1 min. to 99 hrs. 59 min.
Open time: 1 sec. to 99 min. 59 sec.

Drain Valve Options & Accessories

12 VDC, 24 VDC, 230 VAC
Brass Ball Valve: 1 1/2", 2", 2 1/2", and 3"
Stainless Steel Ball Valve: 1 1/2" and 2"
Alarm contact for remote indication of fault mode
High liquid level sensor
Low liquid level sensor

Actuator w/ standardized ISO mounting pad sold separately.

Valve Connection
Size
A
B
C
D
Approx.
Weight
1/2 NPT 6.5 6.8 6.0 2.6 8.2
3/4 NPT 6.7 6.8 6.0 3.0 8.4
1 NPT 7.2 6.8 6.0 3.3 8.8

View AllClose