Until now compressed air users in the light industrial market, those using 10 horsepower reciprocating air compressors or smaller, needed to choose between inexpensive dryers with high operating costs or expensive dryers with low operating costs. The Moisture Block is a unique dryer that merges low initial cost and operating costs.
The Moisture Block delivers moisture free air for up to 90% longer than the nearest competing point-of-use dryer. It uses activated alumina desiccant to achieve a -40ºF pressure dew point. The Moisture Block allows you to spray paint, sandblast, run tools or plasma cutters for months and even years before needing new desiccant.
- Up to 30 SCFM
- 200 PSIG maximum working pressure
- Activated alumina desiccant initial fill included
- -40ºF dew point
- 1/2-inch NPT connections
- 6" x 30" x 40" small footprint
- 1 year warranty
- No electricity required
- Manual drain valve
- Internal after-filter
- Wall mounting bracket & hardware included
- Maximum operating temperature: 100ºF
- Anodized aluminum heads, tie rods & fasteners
- Nitrile gaskets